Friends are a big influence in our lives because we tend to imitate what we see them do so if I have friends with bad habits they could be easily transferred to me. Friends are one of the most important people in our social life and they have this immense impact on us it could be bad and it could be also good so that’s why when it came to choosing my friends I had to make all the right decisions.
Having good friends will lead you to being a good person and that’s why
I was careful when I chose my friends because I need friends that are loyal to
me and stick by me in difficult times, to be supportive and they should put you
as your number one priority and never give you up and I think that I had my
friends been bad or corrupt people they would have changed me for the
worse.
There are many different qualities that describe a good friend. What I want in a friend is something simple; when I choose my friends I would like them to be honest, trustworthy, and dependable.
Honesty is the most important quality to look for in a friend because if you have honesty it will bring many other great qualities along with it. Without honesty the friendship would fall apart. I once had a friend that constantly lied about everything, he would lie about things he said he had or things he did, it got to the point where he lied so much that I couldn't trust him anymore.
Finally, dependability is the last quality I look for in a friend. Dependability is also important because you should be able to depend on your friends be around when you have problems and need to talk to someone to cheer you up.
In conclusion, the qualities I look for in a friend are honesty, trust and dependability. I think these qualities are important because they are the base of every great friendship. You are never going to find friends that are completely perfect because nobody’s is perfect. Friends might lie and hurt you at times but they make up if they are true friends. And you should learn to forgive people.






No comments:
Post a Comment